taxol61
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I was wondering what requirements there are for applying to US MD/PHD programs are as a canadian/what more is expected of us in terms of extracurriculars/stats.
Right now I have finished my first year and have decent research experience so far (co author on 2 papers that are being written right now in my lab, have been given my own project in the lab that I hope to convert into a publication in the next year/year and a half, and co author on another paper that a club I am in is making). Outside of that, I also have some club activities (copyeditor for an undergraduate journal and clinical volunteering). I feel like I'm a bit lacking in the extracurricular department.
Does anybody have any experience with this process/know anyone who has gone through this process?
I was wondering what requirements there are for applying to US MD/PHD programs are as a canadian/what more is expected of us in terms of extracurriculars/stats.
Right now I have finished my first year and have decent research experience so far (co author on 2 papers that are being written right now in my lab, have been given my own project in the lab that I hope to convert into a publication in the next year/year and a half, and co author on another paper that a club I am in is making). Outside of that, I also have some club activities (copyeditor for an undergraduate journal and clinical volunteering). I feel like I'm a bit lacking in the extracurricular department.
Does anybody have any experience with this process/know anyone who has gone through this process?