Feedback on Personal Statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SteyrSteven

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be submitting my app within the next day or two. all I need to finish is my personal statement. I have been getting positive feedback from friends and doctors I know, but I am afraid they aren't being totally unbiased. Can one of you kind strangers take an objective look at my PS?
 
I will be submitting my app within the next day or two. all I need to finish is my personal statement. I have been getting positive feedback from friends and doctors I know, but I am afraid they aren't being totally unbiased. Can one of you kind strangers take an objective look at my PS?

I could try, I'd give the best advice as possible.
 
I could try, I'd give the best advice as possible.

Just the fact that you don't know me makes your input valuable. I'll send you a PM.

edit: and of course, if there's anything I can do to help you in your application cycle, feel free to ask.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad