Feedback on PharmCas essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Summergale

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if a few/couple of current PharmD students would be willing to look at my PharmCas essay and give me some feedback. I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.
 
I was wondering if a few/couple of current PharmD students would be willing to look at my PharmCas essay and give me some feedback. I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

I really enjoyed it. Most people make the mistake of making it too long, but I thought your's was just the right length. 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad