feedback please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nj_devil

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all i am new to the forums :)

i would love some feedback on my situation...i have gotten seven secondary apps so far, but no word on interviews yet....!! are secondary apps mailed to mostly everyone, or does that mean i have a fighting chance?? i'm starting to wonder; as it is already april and it seems to be dragging on. no word yet on denials or interviews. i guess i am asking if it's too late for interviews to be possible. anyone else being held in limbo? :confused: thanks for any responses in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

i think in most cases secondaries are mailed to everyone. what are your stats?

First welcome to SDN.

As to your question... it is very late in the game. When did you fill out your AACOMAS? Do you know if your applications are complete, is everything into the schools in terms of grades and letters of rec and secondaries? With it being so late I woudl recommend you call the schools on Monday morning and find out if your application was complete. Call all the schools ASAP.

Good luck and keep in mind there is always the application year which starts in just a few months, so if worse case senerio is that you dont get in this year, make sure you have every thing ready to go early as soon as teh application year opens.

All my best