Feedback....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jzwashere33

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I went to my interview earlier this week at SCO, they emailed me back a few days ago and told me that they had not reached a final decision. Also stating my interview went very well, but they have some concerns about my shadowing. They asked that I shadow one of the optometry doctors listed on my application for another 10 hours, and get him to email them a summary of the experience; also have me type a one page paper on the experience. Is this positive or negative, and should I have been stressed about possibly having to sit out a year waiting to get accepted? any opinions would be appreciated