Feel like I bombed Kira...Need Advice

Started by toothtea
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

toothtea

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I completed Kira for UNLV and I felt like I really did a bad job on it. Most of the questions I kind answered mediocre, but I believe there's one question I panicked and misunderstood, ended up not really answering the question and talked about something else (a written one). I am very, very concerned as it might come off as confusing and misleading.

I feel like I don't do very well in Kira as I'm worried about time and could not read people's face and make eye contact. I have a lot more enthusiasm and am more well talking in person. I think my brain is not very cooperating when I was taking it.

Do I still have a chance of being invited for campus tour? I think I have a decent experience and stats so I hope it won't be destructive but I do think I did bad. I'm very worried.
 
Last edited:
For what it's worth, this is the marketing case report from Kira Talent regarding the use of their recorded video interview tool for many of their graduate programs.

We don't know how you did, but suffice to say, it is the audition for an interview. If there is enough in your application for a very strong mission fit, who knows.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did you prepare for Kira? Usually Kira platforms have a 'testing platform" where you can see how well your technology works and gives you a couple of sample questions (from Kira, not the school). You have a little control when you take the test, right?
 
How did you prepare for Kira? Usually Kira platforms have a 'testing platform" where you can see how well your technology works and gives you a couple of sample questions (from Kira, not the school). You have a little control when you take the test, right?
I just read about the schools and practiced some of the standard questions. There is sample questions for practice. When you are taking it you have to just keep proceeding, managing timing can get a little tricky.