Feeling Lazyyyyy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fill your Rx 26

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys....
After getting accepted to pharmacy school it seems like this last semester is taking forever!!! I have become soooo lazy, rarely attending class and going to the malls instead, hahahaa. I want to know your opinion on something....After getting accepted the letter says "your acceptance pends on maintaining a 2.5 gpa in all prereq courses...." If I have completed all of the pre reqs and the courses that I am taking now do not go towards pharmacy school does that little message apply to me? I dont think it does....But I am just curious as to know what you guys think. Should I be worried that my grades arent, you know, up to par for classes that arent even relevant anymore? Maybe I should forget the mall and go to the library...But I have lost alll motivation now that I am in...Man...Let me know what you guys think. thankssss
 
I dont know about the mall but you can try to be more proactive... how about go and volunteer at your local candy shop as a food critic ? :meanie:
 
i'm doing so bad in school! it's really depressing me.

how am i going to survive pharm school which will be 10 million times harder?!?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vicky336 said:
i'm doing so bad in school! it's really depressing me.

how am i going to survive pharm school which will be 10 million times harder?!?


Ohh my, same here....Its pretty sad, But now Im worried my acceptance is in Jeopardy!!
 
I feel you guys, I've let my orgo grade slack a little, it's not up to par for me. I'm really mad at myself for letting it slip. All my other classes are doing great though, and I took on a new job too. We're not perfect! Sometimes we just have bad semesters.