Felling after Texas MPJE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmD_Rx2014

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So how did everyone feel after taking the MPJE? The test seemed like it went by so fast for me and now I can't even remember any questions other than the ones I was not sure about. Not feeling bad, but also not feeling good about it...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Never taken the Texas MPJE, but I can tell you that I've taken 4 MPJEs and walked out of all of them feeling pessimistic. Of those 4 exams, I had to retake... zero. 🙂 I'm sure you did fine!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile