Fellow 30+ applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TexasTriathlete

HTFU
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It just occurred to me that we are all about to be freshmen again. When I was a freshman in high school, I was an awkward douche who didn't care about anything but basketball, and when I was a freshman in college, well, it was probably the most fun three years of my life.

Now, at 30 years old, I'm about to be a freshman again. In a very non-trad-friendly school, but still...

On the other hand, Greg Oden led his team to the final four as a 30-year-old freshman. We should all look to him as a role-model, I suppose.
 
Punk, you've been 30, what, 5 minutes? I've been 30 'bout 12 years now.

Seriously, you still don't care about anything but basketball, admit it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah and as third years we get to be freshman in the wards, and as residents we get to be freshman MDs. It goes on and on!
 
woot woot... I'm in the 30+ club too. Good thing is that I kept telling myself I was 29 for so long I have a hard time remembering how old I really am (not that old, either 31 or 32 but I never can get it right and I'm glad for that). 🙂
 
Another 33 year old here who looks like a kid. When I volunteered, the RNs thought that I was twenty! In fact, I was older than most of them 🙂
 
yeah most of my classmates and the kids I TA for think I'm in my early to mid twenties. When I tell them I'm actually 31 they say "there's no way you could be THAT old!"