Fellow Waitlisters.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AZpharm81

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, ...I was wondering who is still hanging onto that last bit of hope for this year? Has anyone started to reapply yet? I am waitlisted at 2 schools, but decided instead of waiting the rest of the summer out, I want to reapply to both before August. Here we go again..... :rolleyes:

Btw, Congrats to all those waitlisters that made it in this year!!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

AZpharm81 said:
Hi, ...I was wondering who is still hanging onto that last bit of hope for this year? Has anyone started to reapply yet? I am waitlisted at 2 schools, but decided instead of waiting the rest of the summer out, I want to reapply to both before August. Here we go again..... :rolleyes:

Btw, Congrats to all those waitlisters that made it in this year!!! :D

Well, even though I was waitlisted, I still reapplied to other schools because I'm sort of far off on the waitlist. I know some of the schools I applied this year do put first priority for those who apply early.

And yes, here we go again.

I know how you feel. I got waitlisted at UGA. I was hopeful at first, but I'm not so sure anymore. I'm debating whether I should even pursue it, too much pressure.

girl823 said:
I know how you feel. I got waitlisted at UGA. I was hopeful at first, but I'm not so sure anymore. I'm debating whether I should even pursue it, too much pressure.

Yes, I know. I was hopeful at the very beginning of the summer, but now it seems like few if any would decline their acceptances this late in the game. I've already started the PharmCAS app. for next year. Just need to finish the essay portion. Also, I'm applying to 6+ schools. Last year I only applied to 3, but really thought I had a good chance at only 1. I just want to get my apps. in early this year so I don't need to stress about them later.

I think you should definitely not be discouraged just because you were waitlisted this year. Don't buckle under the pressure. You will get in eventually if you stay focused on your goals. Don't lose hope :)