Fellows & new attendings: survey to help path residents preparing for boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LrnrFrnd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm currently a fellow, and I'm preparing a presentation for my residency program on boards preparation. I made a survey to collect some data about your experiences.

I will post the results back here after the presentation (which is in mid november), and there is a place in the survey to provide an e-mail address so I can send you a link directly to the post on this site.

Hopefully enough people will take the survey to provide some helpful advice that you can then share back with your former programs.

Thanks for helping out!

AP/CP boards survey

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

I'm currently a fellow, and I'm preparing a presentation for my residency program on boards preparation. I made a survey to collect some data about your experiences.

I will post the results back here after the presentation (which is in mid november), and there is a place in the survey to provide an e-mail address so I can send you a link directly to the post on this site.

Hopefully enough people will take the survey to provide some helpful advice that you can then share back with your former programs.

Thanks for helping out!

AP/CP boards survey

There’s a link to a twitter thread in regards to boards prep. Do a search. This was discusssed a month ago.