Fellowship application timeline (2023/2024 season)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Espressso

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the exact dates/timeline for fellowship applications? I.e., when does ERAS open, when should we submit by, when should we expect interviews. All I know is Match Day is sometime in December. And when it comes to submitting, any applications submitted prior to the day programs start reviewing them, will all be released at the same time, correct? As in, I don't need to submit exactly on the first possible day, but instead make sure it's submitted prior to the day it gets released to the programs.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

Old graduate here and need info about the application process, timeline and match.

1) According to the current information, fellowship applicants in the July cycle can start submitting their applications to programs on July 5th at 9 a.m. ET. However, fellowship programs will not begin reviewing these applications until July 19th at 9 a.m. ET .That means you can submit your application anywhere between July 5th and 19th, correct?

2)NRMP registration is another timeline and when would be the fellowship match date?

Appreciate responses and Thank you all in advance

Hello everyone,

Old graduate here and need info about the application process, timeline and match.

1) According to the current information, fellowship applicants in the July cycle can start submitting their applications to programs on July 5th at 9 a.m. ET. However, fellowship programs will not begin reviewing these applications until July 19th at 9 a.m. ET .That means you can submit your application anywhere between July 5th and 19th, correct?

2)NRMP registration is another timeline and when would be the fellowship match date?

Appreciate responses and Thank you all in advance
1. Yes, can submit your application any time after July 5. Any app submitted before July 19 will show up as the same date for the programs.

2. NMRP registration begins August 23. Match day is November 29

Reactions: 1 user