Fellowship applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jani

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Could anyone tell me if you have applied for Fellowship positions for the year starting July 2008.

I was able to get the token from eras site, however it is not accepting my programs, says program is not accepting applications or something.. did anyone have the same experience :confused: I am really confused.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

Could anyone tell me if you have applied for Fellowship positions for the year starting July 2008.

I was able to get the token from eras site, however it is not accepting my programs, says program is not accepting applications or something.. did anyone have the same experience :confused: I am really confused.

Which fellowship program? The dates of application differ depending on the field and some programs, despite being listed may have decided not to take a fellow for that year.

PHP:
it is Endocrinology, this is after confirming with the programs that they acccept eras applications. thanks for your input.:confused: :confused: