Fellowship interview- virtual / person?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

weegie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea if fellowship interviews this fall 2022 will be virtual or in-person?

Just wondering what the word on the street is for any sub-specialty/ if anyone has heard anything.

I'm torn about which one I'd prefer, but budget and time off work would vary widely. Would be nice to be able to plan ahead somewhat with PGY4 rotations!

Members don't see this ad.

I’m waiting on the word too. My guess is that it may be hybrid or program specific since we are in kind of a weird phase of the pandemic.

Does anyone have any idea if fellowship interviews this fall 2022 will be virtual or in-person?

Just wondering what the word on the street is for any sub-specialty/ if anyone has heard anything.

I'm torn about which one I'd prefer, but budget and time off work would vary widely. Would be nice to be able to plan ahead somewhat with PGY4 rotations!
It looks like it will be hybrid. It’s very early, but I’ve heard back from two programs, and one is doing in person, while the other is doing virtual.