Fellowship LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PEM2018applicant

Reaction score
Hi! Applying for peds EM fellowship. I'm ready to submit my application, but don't have all of my letters uploaded yet (though I have added all of the requests through eras). Can I still submit and add letters later? I just want to triple check before I submit. Thanks and good luck to everyone else applying!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Applying for peds EM fellowship. I'm ready to submit my application, but don't have all of my letters uploaded yet (though I have added all of the requests through eras). Can I still submit and add letters later? I just want to triple check before I submit. Thanks and good luck to everyone else applying!

Yes, you can still submit and add the letters later. However, once the letters have been assigned to a program (once they are uploaded into the EFDO) you cannot change them.

Sorry, just to confirm I can also apply and pay (not just submit) even though my letters are not all uploaded, correct? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, just to confirm I can also apply and pay (not just submit) even though my letters are not all uploaded, correct? Thanks!

Yes, you can apply and pay and then assign the letters as they come in.