Fellowship Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstudent9999

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I thought it would be interesting to see where people are going for fellowship from all the different programs. If you have some information please post! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

How about that glaucoma match? Hardly any spots open after the fact...

Ok so I'm entering the fellowship match next year and I noticed a few spots open in my specialty choice. Some of which looked attractive to me. However, Should I read into them being open/unmatched?

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody know how we are notified of match and at what time?

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm also curious how/when we receive the match results. How was it done last year?

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm also curious how/when we receive the match results. How was it done last year?

There is a calendar on the SF match website for anything you are applying to Residency and Fellowship Match

For fellowship applications your rank list is due December 7th (Thursday) and then you are notified December 14th (the following Thursday). You receive an email saying you match and where.

Thanks DrZeke! I'm glad to know to expect an email. I had seen the date on that calendar, but I suppose the time of day can vary from year to year :)

If you don't match, you don't get an email. You log into SF match where it says "No match." Tada! Then you get a bunch of emails that tell you where the scramble spots are.