Fellowships in Dermatology.

Started by drsapna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drsapna

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi!
I will be cmpleting my postgraduation training in dermatology frm India in may 2011. I need information regarding the Fellowship programmes in Germany. M luking forward for sm replies..thank you.
 
I'm just inthe same problema. Peruvian medical student here, no idea where Derm program in EU to go. Which are the best ones?
 
I'm just inthe same problema. Peruvian medical student here, no idea where Derm program in EU to go. Which are the best ones?
St. John's Institute in the U.K. provides 2 Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship posts per year. Hope that helps.