Fellowships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DermMatch

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, fellow residents! I am hoping that we can make SDN a good resource for ourselves as we apply. I know fellowship matches are already done for the year, but I think we could have this be an excellent board, and I don't think there's a need to segregate out resident/fellow talk into a separate forum like at the old dermboard, which I thought was really poorly organized.

Let's mix it up here!

I know that I'm hoping to do a fellowship--have been thinking some procedural thing... I've looked around on the web for what's out there and feel that there definitely isn't an organized resource. Seems even more like catch as catch can compared to the med student derm match hell we went through.

So what's out there?

Procedural
Cosmetic
Laser
Peds
Mohs
Dermpath

And the unofficial fellowships like hair, HIV/AIDS, contact, skin oncology, wound.... any other thoughts?

BTW

what is the diff between procedural and cosmetics? Procedural and Mohs? And what's the point of doing a laser fellowship if you don't want to do heavy research?

would love fellow or attending or resident thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.