female study partner for FPGEE September 2015. I speak arabic

Started by lam26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lam26

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I would prefer a female study partner for fpgee
to encourage each other. I am going to take the exam on next September 2015 Inshallah . I am from Egypt and speak Arabic. It would be great to have the same language. Thanks a lot.
 
it has to be a female? how about a dark tall and handsome middlemen man lmao. jeez Egyptian girls are too much that is i why i stick with Latinas and white gilrs
 
Hi, I would prefer a female study partner for fpgee
to encourage each other. I am going to take the exam on next September 2015 Inshallah . I am from Egypt and speak Arabic. It would be great to have the same language. Thanks a lot.
I am looking for a study partner as well, I am a female and speak Arabic. let me know where you want to start.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I would prefer a female study partner for fpgee
to encourage each other. I am going to take the exam on next September 2015 Inshallah . I am from Egypt and speak Arabic. It would be great to have the same language. Thanks a lot.
I am also looking for a study partner! I am from Jordan !
 
Hi, I would prefer a female study partner for fpgee
to encourage each other. I am going to take the exam on next September 2015 Inshallah . I am from Egypt and speak Arabic. It would be great to have the same language. Thanks a lot.

Hello! Still looking for a study partner? Female and speak Arabic as well.
Living in Minnesota