-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ferris State anyone???
Started by harordr
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't heard anything from them either??? Not quite sure what is going on there... but I've gotten an interview invite from like 8 schools (every one that i applied to except ferris!)
I don't know??? They aren't my #1 so I'm not too worried....
But good luck 🙂 I wouldn't be too nervous yet though, doesn't seem like anyone has heard from them! 😕
I don't know??? They aren't my #1 so I'm not too worried....
But good luck 🙂 I wouldn't be too nervous yet though, doesn't seem like anyone has heard from them! 😕
I also haven't heard anything from them either while I have had interview invites from 6 of the 7 schools that I applied to. I do remember back in december looking at their site and it said something about the pharmacy interviews for that day were cancelled due to weather, so I think they have had interviews. They are not my first choice so I am not to worried about it but since it is yours then I would definitely call them and see what is going on. It won't hurt to call.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah im going to give them a call and see whats going on. I hear they are very picky about who they choose so idk if thats whats going on, but for some of you that have already been accepted to like 4 schools you would think they would also send you atleast a invite so thats what makes me think that something is making them delay thier interviews
nothing yet :/ I actually just got back from my interview at Wayne State though and I overheard a girl there talking saying she had her interview at Ferris yesterday! And i heard her say that it was a very hard interview and a very bad experience. Everyone I know has not heard back from them yet.
I received an interview invite from them too today!
me tooo. i am so excited. i am planning to attend the Feb. 15th.
me tooo. i am so excited. i am planning to attend the Feb. 15th.
I'm scheduled for March 3rd.
I'm scheduled for march 3rd at noon
Im scheduled for 12:30.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those students that got the interview, are you guys from Michigan/ out of state?? Please let me know how your interviews went when u come back!! I really want to go there and waiting from them because I want to be closer to my fiance at Michigan State Medical School. On the other hand, I have already put a deposit for Notre Dome N VCU...so much $$$
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K