Ferris State University COP Fall 2009

Started by Kittenclaws
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

My interview was 3/18 and received my acceptance letter on 4/12🙂. I have been asking around and a lot of people haven't gotten a letter but they had later interviews than me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in!!! I got my acceptance letter Wed night...... got caught up in my forwarding address... just moved 2 weeks ago. Yeah! Makes my near miss last year almost non-existant in my memories... So awesome! :soexcited: Congrats to everyone else who has already got their acceptance letter and good luck to those still waiting! :luck:
 
Congrats to everyone who has made it in so far! Does anyone know if we can intern over the summer or do we have to wait until we have completed a year?
 
Anybody know around how many people are going to decline or hear other people talking about declining Ferris's pharmacy school?
 
Anyone finalize housing plans for the fall yet? Off vs. On campus?

Nothing as of yet.... just working on getting through finals. I have put a lot of stuff off for two more weeks! Then I can actually enjoy all of this & begin preparing!

Anybody know of any good "off campus" locations?
 
yeah im still waiting till finals are over...then i have to start looking for a place
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing as of yet.... just working on getting through finals. I have put a lot of stuff off for two more weeks! Then I can actually enjoy all of this & begin preparing!

Anybody know of any good "off campus" locations?


Im currently a student at ferris, and can help you out. PM me and ill let you know some good places and what I think of them anyways. Do you want to live by yourself or with others?
 
As for people declining, they gave numbers out after the interviews but I don't remember them. All I remember is that last year they made it all the way up to 210 and my number this year is 211 dang. Does anyone remember or know where to find these decline numbers? Also how many interviews had they done in previous years compared to this year?
 
As for people declining, they gave numbers out after the interviews but I don't remember them. All I remember is that last year they made it all the way up to 210 and my number this year is 211 dang. Does anyone remember or know where to find these decline numbers? Also how many interviews had they done in previous years compared to this year?

Last year they made it to 201...... I was 215! Grrr.... but in several of the years previous to that they had made it into the 230's...... very unpredictable! However, with interviews this year.... there is really no saying what will happen. Stay positive!
 
where are you guys planning on living? west townhouse apartments or east/south single student apartments?
 
Hey guys, if you are female and looking for a place to stay in the fall, let me know. I'm a current P1 at Ferris and my roommates and I (all female pharmacy students) are looking for a 4th to fill our extra room. PM me if you are interested.

Also, if anyone has any additional questions they'd like to ask, feel free!

I've created a Facebook group to welcome all of the incoming P1s:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/g...49cad1ca9064b38ea3&gid=76426398725&ref=search

Sign up and get to know each other. 👍 See you @ orientation. 🙂
 
Are the priority numbers this slow to go up every year?

It was mentioned by the dean yesterday that the acceptance and denial of admission by students is pretty on track with other years so far. Also, when checking the website for priority numbers, you might see a big jump one day and not see any change at all for a week.
 
When (by what date) do the accepted students have to have their deposit checks sent in/respond to their acceptances?
 
"Return intention form to us by April 24." The $500.00 advance enrollment deposit fee becomes "non-refundable" after July 15th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone that is taking bio 206 over the summer, do you know when the deadline is for tuition payment for summer classes?
 
Past years last excepted student list?
Does anyone know where I can look at Ferris past years last excepted student?

If you know it yourself, could you please tell me the number of the past few years last excepted student.

Thanks
 
Last year the priority number got up to 201.

I am not sure what it was the year before, but I want to say that is was in the 230's.

The year before that it was in the 260's.

I can't believe how slowly the number is going up this year. Its still at 168 and that seems really low to me. I applied last year and didn't get in, and I remember that it was almost 200 by this time in the summer. Maybe the interviews have something to do with why it is going up so slowly.
 
Im currently a student at ferris, and can help you out. PM me and ill let you know some good places and what I think of them anyways. Do you want to live by yourself or with others?


Hello
i saw ur thread and wanted to ask u some questions abt FSU.I start pharmacy school this fall but unfortunately i still haven't had a place to stay.I would love to have room mates.Do u know of some nice apartments off campus and on campus u can refer me to.I am also searching for some kool room mates.
thanks
 
Hello
i saw ur thread and wanted to ask u some questions abt FSU.I start pharmacy school this fall but unfortunately i still haven't had a place to stay.I would love to have room mates.Do u know of some nice apartments off campus and on campus u can refer me to.I am also searching for some kool room mates.
thanks


Hey,

I am also a P1 student starting in the fall. I was also considering living off-campus to save some money. But I live in Canada so dont know too much about the city.

If anyone could recommend apartments it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
 
Priority Number Set and Done at 175?

Does everyone know any information about the status of the priority list?