Ferris State University Pharmacy Class Of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goose1014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I thought I would start a thread for the class of 2020 since I haven't seen one yet. I applied early decision and was accepted last week!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I thought I would start a thread for the class of 2020 since I haven't seen one yet. I applied early decision and was accepted last week!

Hello! I am surprised that there still isn't a Ferris thread! I just found out that I was accepted today! :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! That's great! Do you know what you will be doing for housing?

Thanks, congrats to you as well! And no, I'm not sure yet! It's pretty rural, and I'm not used to that! I honestly have no clue yet with what I'm going to do. But I don't think I will be doing any on campus housing...we'll see. Have you figured it out yet?

Hello! I got accepted a few weeks ago and sent in my deposit and will be attending! SO EXCITED!

Hello! I got accepted a few weeks ago and sent in my deposit and will be attending! SO EXCITED!

So awesome!! Congrats! I got my deadline extended for the deposit because I was still on the fence...but it's looking more and more like I will be attending!

How's the interview at Ferris? I know they have MMI's.

Last edited:
Lol, don't worry! I have decided that I am going to!
I have been looking at housing and it doesn't look like there are many options. Campus Village is full for next year for 1,2 and 3 bedroom units.
YAYYY!! have you found a place yet?
Have either of you found places to live? Do you know of any places in the area?

I have been looking at housing and it doesn't look like there are many options. Campus Village is full for next year for 1,2 and 3 bedroom units.

Have either of you found places to live? Do you know of any places in the area?
Like you said, there isn't a lot of options. I am looking for a 4 bedroom though, I just think it'll be cheaper. I haven't went up there and checked out the places yet but have been emailing back and forth with the office of different apt complex, and have been requesting price info for the 4 bedroom.

I live in Oakwood, and while it may be on the higher price side, it's a spacious 4 bedroom townhouse that works perfect for me. They still have openings and many people are looking for subleasers

I have my interview next week, any tips or suggestions?

I have my interview next week, any tips or suggestions?
ask questions! you're going to 4 different rooms, each room containing two interviewers + the P4 student that travels with you, so have at least 4 questions prepared! other than that, the professors that were interviewing were extremely nice and relaxed.

Does anybody have any info on the school regarding the 2 campuses for Ferris State? I've heard that the first 2 years are done in Big Rapids and the final 2 are finished in Grand Rapids. However, since P4 is all rotations then you actually don't need to live in Grand Rapids.

Does anybody have any info on the school regarding the 2 campuses for Ferris State? I've heard that the first 2 years are done in Big Rapids and the final 2 are finished in Grand Rapids. However, since P4 is all rotations then you actually don't need to live in Grand Rapids.
Correct, the first two years are in Big Rapids, the third is in Grand Rapids and the fourth is rotations all around Michigan. I hope that helps!