Ferris State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone that applied there to know that they sent out the letters today..so check ur mailboxes!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think I'm going to be able to SLEEP until I get that letter..... I'm SO anxious! That's the ONLY PharmD program I applied to, so I better get in!

Oh, I'm waiting too. I got rejected from Wayne State so it would suck if I didn't get in to Ferris.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm curious to see if I got accepted. If it makes you guys feel any better, I'll be turning down an acceptance to Ferris because I'm going to Wayne, in case you end up getting waitlisted :)

Did anyone get their letter today? I didn't, but I live kind of far away, so it'll probably come tomorrow or Thursday.

I live in Lansing and I got my letter. I got in too!

My stats:

My pre-req math/science g.p.a. is 3.83 and I have a 78 PCAT. I'm pretty sure they only look at the math/science pre-req gpa and PCAT scores, but my overall g.p.a. is 3.50.

I know last fall the waitlist priority number got up to 234, so that means 84 out of 150 were waitlisted and still got in (that's a majority!).

I got in!!!!! I have a question though.... does it matter what grades I get in the remainder of my classes as long as I get a C or above?

Stats:
I have a 3.88 GPA and a 75 on the PCAT

I got accepted.........going to turn it down though, so waitlisted people need not despair yet.

I got in, too!! Congrats to everybody!!

I got my acceptance letter today too. Not sure if I am going to accept, I really don't want to be in MI for the next four years.
Stats: GPA: 3.95
PCAT: 91

Are you all planning to live on-campus or off? I haven't made up my mind yet.

I can't decide on campus or off campus. I think I might like to get a really small house with a yard so I can have a dog.

I've signed up for the on campus apartment list though, so they'll tell me when my number comes up and we'll see from there.

I got accepted. I am going to decline it. One seat will be available for waitedlist people.

Has anyone gotten any kind of info besides the acceptance letter? Like financial aid, housing, or registration info? And also, when the semester is over, do we have to request that our transcripts be sent there, or will they get them automatically?

Hey! I was wondering for those that got into Ferris State last year or in the years past, if they can state their priority number along with their stats and the year they got in? That would be very helpful and greatly appreciated. =)

Who has applied for 2008 admissions to Ferris? What is your math/sci GPA and PCAT score if you don't mind sharing?
Thank you for your time.

Fe 3+ + e- --> Fe 2+

Oh I'm sorry, I meant ferrous state. :D