Ferris

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cschellh

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all! Hope that app process is treating you well =P

Was just wondering if anyone can access Ferris' COP online application? The only screen I got to said that they would send me an email when it is available.. but is it really not open yet mid september??

Thanks all! =)

Members don't see this ad.

They don't have rolling admissions, so it's possible they just don't put it out til later. It's not due til Jan 31st.

Ferris's application doesnt open up till like end of september, and it only takes like maybe 30 minutes to fill out, its really easy and almost all of it is online besides 1 essay question. Its a free application, and since its not rolling they dont even look at any of them till after the deadline which I believe was moved back a month from last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ferris's application doesnt open up till like end of september, and it only takes like maybe 30 minutes to fill out, its really easy and almost all of it is online besides 1 essay question. Its a free application, and since its not rolling they dont even look at any of them till after the deadline which I believe was moved back a month from last year.

The Ferris application became available today.

Has anyone else filled out the ferris COP app? I just finished mine yesterday morning and I am working on the supplemental application although I probably won't submit it until a little closer to the deadline. I did notice that there was not a lot of room available for volunteer/extracuricular stuff, I wonder if we can submit two pages of the supp app?

Has anyone else filled out the ferris COP app? I just finished mine yesterday morning and I am working on the supplemental application although I probably won't submit it until a little closer to the deadline. I did notice that there was not a lot of room available for volunteer/extracuricular stuff, I wonder if we can submit two pages of the supp app?

I was going to apply to Ferris...but then they told me that I was going to have to retake 11 credits that I got from science and math AP tests! :annoyed:
http://pharmapplicants.com/view_profile.php?username=almightyadam022

Anyone hear back from Ferris State? I finished all my apps and supplementals in October and was wondering if anyone has heard back. All I got was a letter that said that my application material has been received. Best of luck everyone!

Anyone hear back from Ferris State? I finished all my apps and supplementals in October and was wondering if anyone has heard back. All I got was a letter that said that my application material has been received. Best of luck everyone!

I received the same letter but I haven't heard anything back from them yet and I know that they have already started interviews.

If you have mediocre stats will it be almost impossible to get in since Ferris does not require LOR's, resumes, and personal statements?