Fertility Pharmacy

Started by sellout59
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sellout59

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Perhaps a silly question, but I am trying to look into the specifics of starting to stock/bill infertility drugs at an outpatient pharmacy. Where is a good place/resource to look in terms of how to go about this, or is it as simple as just starting to stock all the different fertility meds and alerting physicians that are you doing that?

Thanks
 
Can you get in drugs like Follistim and Menopur? We were recently licensed as a fertility specialty (had to have a sterile compounding area installed), and we're still only allocated X amount every month. I get patients coming from the metro area saying "You're the only ones in the state that have X" But what do I know, I'm just the intern.