Feu-nrmf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yeahbah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, i am an aspiring medical student. i plan to start med school next year. yesterday, i took the nmat and i'm not really feeling confident about it because i ran out of time in part one and the physics and chemistry portions were really difficult.

does anyone know FEU's nmat cut-off? will it still be possible for me to be accepted if ever i get a low percentile ranking? i really want to be a doctor and i don't want to wait another year to start. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

hello everyone, i am an aspiring medical student. i plan to start med school next year. yesterday, i took the nmat and i'm not really feeling confident about it because i ran out of time in part one and the physics and chemistry portions were really difficult.

does anyone know FEU's nmat cut-off? will it still be possible for me to be accepted if ever i get a low percentile ranking? i really want to be a doctor and i don't want to wait another year to start. :scared:
In recent years, due to less applicants, they are less particular about NMAT and don't even publish any cutoffs. I think you still have a good chance as long as other parts of your applications are ok. Apply to other schools as backup (like DLSU-HSC or UERM) just in case.

In recent years, due to less applicants, they are less particular about NMAT and don't even publish any cutoffs. I think you still have a good chance as long as other parts of your applications are ok. Apply to other schools as backup (like DLSU-HSC or UERM) just in case.

2nd that!

Members don't see this ad :)
-dont worry, feu-nrmf doesn't have any nmat cut-off. you just need to complete the requirements and huge stack of money.

-dont worry, feu-nrmf doesn't have any nmat cut-off. you just need to complete the requirements and huge stack of money.

u got me at the "huge stack of money" part. how much is FEU's tuition. if it's too much to handle, it's maybe time to start considering other schools...:oops:

I just got back from FEU NRMF.

These are the Fees for 2nd Semester 2008 - 2009.

First Year - P 75,924

Second Year - P 70,958

Third Year - P 66,598

Fourth Year - P 161,105 (Full Year)

The Donation / Development Fee / Foreign Student Fee is $6000.

Application Fee is $400.

The fees might increase 5-10% for June 2009 session.

I just got back from FEU NRMF.

These are the Fees for 2nd Semester 2008 - 2009.

First Year - P 75,924

Second Year - P 70,958

Third Year - P 66,598

Fourth Year - P 161,105 (Full Year)

The Donation / Development Fee / Foreign Student Fee is $6000.

Application Fee is $400.

The fees might increase 5-10% for June 2009 session.

thank you for this! are you also planning to enter FEU-NRMF?

is feu still accepting applicants ?

i think they still accept til first week o' june

Hahaha....I bet they will still accept you in the second week. And maybe even in the third week if you promise them you're a smart kid who can catch up on the reading.

How the mighty have fallen!!! The booming economy (nursing overseas, other OCWs, call centers) over the last few years haven't been kind to the reputations of the mighty Manila schools.