Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone!
I'm wondering if any of the science questions on PCAT are experimental. I have purchased the practice test, and on the report it says that there are only 40 core items whereas there are 48 in every science section in the test inself.
Also, how are the sections timed on actual exam? Are you responsible for keeping your own? Do they just inform you to go on to the next when the time is up? Do they take it away from you?
Thanks for any info!
I'm wondering if any of the science questions on PCAT are experimental. I have purchased the practice test, and on the report it says that there are only 40 core items whereas there are 48 in every science section in the test inself.
Also, how are the sections timed on actual exam? Are you responsible for keeping your own? Do they just inform you to go on to the next when the time is up? Do they take it away from you?
Thanks for any info!