FGCU DPT 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssfuturept

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I wanted to make a thread for anyone who has been accepted, invited to an interview, or is interested in attending fgcu for dpt next fall. I recently got accepted and will be attending, so I would love to connect with anyone else who is as well! Best of luck to everyone this cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I’m applying to FGCU and just wanted to know how long it took them to get back to you and what was the interview like

Hi! I’m applying to FGCU and just wanted to know how long it took them to get back to you and what was the interview like
I heard about the interview in late September for a late October interview, and got accepted about 2 weeks after. They do a presentation, then something called speed dating where you got 5-8 min with like 7 different faculty members, and then a group interview. You can message me if you have any specific questions! Best of luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also waiting for response from FGCU! I submitted my application later than most people in November (before the deadline). Nervous they won't look at my application for a while. Congrats on your acceptance! Also, is it frowned upon to contact fgcu to check on the status of application? Not sure if that is something people do.

I am also waiting for response from FGCU! I submitted my application later than most people in November (before the deadline). Nervous they won't look at my application for a while. Congrats on your acceptance! Also, is it frowned upon to contact fgcu to check on the status of application? Not sure if that is something people do.
gonna message you!

I wouldn't worry about it. I submitted mine a few minutes before the deadline and they just got back to me. You should be hearing something really soon! Good luck!