"Field" Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschool22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
According to AAMC's website, they have field questions in each administration that are not scored, and they're just for they're own info to maybe use on future exams.

So my question is, why are people on the forum saying "this section is really out of 70....VR is out of 54...etc"

I don't think that is the case. There could be Four "field" questions total. Maybe they just test out a couple of ways to ask a question for a passage, etc. I seriously doubt there is one passage in each part of the test that "just doesn't count"

Members don't see this ad.

I did not know that , so what if you get those field q's right and something else wrong... well that would suck:)

i don't think anybody knows this for sure. and the people that DO know would most likely not be on here writing about it. this MCAT stuff is top secret...

Pancho Villa said:
i don't think anybody knows this for sure. and the people that DO know would most likely not be on here writing about it. this MCAT stuff is top secret...

there are def. experimental questions.