Figuring out the next step

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roombarider

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am graduating this spring with a BA in psych. Right now my GPA is around 3.26 but if I continue my current trend it may be pulled up into the 3.3-3.4 range by the time I graduate.

I have some shadowing, clinical and research experience but I know that I need more. I am hoping that a post-bacc program will give me the chance to boost my grades and also get more clinical hours but I'm not sure which programs would be a good fit that I'd be able to get into, or if just taking upper division science classes "a la carte" as a non-degree student would be a better choice.

Any suggestions?
 
Last edited:
It would help a great deal if you said whether you'd already taken the prereqs or not.

There are many, many, many threads in this forum where the question asked is
I have a sub-competitive GPA and want to do something about it, what should I do?
I suggest you'll find a great deal of very useful info by reading threads in this forum.

Best of luck to you.