Fil studying in Australia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctor_babe

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!Are there any Filipinos here studying in Australia? Please tell me how it is like because I think I want to apply to a med school in Australia. Will you be able to practice medicine in the Philippines or do you have to start from scratch when you get back? Thanks!I hope to hear from you soon!By the way, what are the nice med schools that offer Graduate Entry Medical Program? Thanks! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

I suggest you contact the international officer at AMSA (australian medical student association) via the website www.amsa.org.au. He's from the Philippines and has done research into returning to the Philippines after graduation. I think he says that, because Aussie schools don't teach medical jurisprudence, you may have to take that subject before you're allowed to sit the philippine board exams.

Hope this helps! :luck:

Queensland University has changed to graduate medical entry. There are a lot of others in the southern states.

hi guys!
thanks a lot for your help.=) i really really appreciate it. :)