Final Four!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RT2MD

Now searching for substance P
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Really? All of this useless clinical talk with no basketball talk?!?!?! :laugh:

Man. What a Final Four. As much as I would like to see Kentucky go down, I don't think that Louisville has it in them. The only way that Louisville wins this game is if Kentucky completely overlooks them, doesn't show up, etc. Crazier things have happened, but I don't see it happening. I'm kind of hoping for a blowout so I don't feel like I need to watch the game, and I can study for my test this week.

Ohio St. vs. Kansas... should be a great game. I was at the previous meeting this year. Sure, Sullinger didn't play, but Tyshawn Taylor was working with a torn meniscus... and still held his own against Craft. If KU can play up to the level that they are capable of, I've gotta give it to my Hawks. I do get a little worried about their frontcourt, and the range that they have. They should be able to stretch our defense... possibly resulting in foul trouble. That would not be good. I'm still picking my Hawks! :D

Monday night... well... I really don't see how Kentucky doesn't win it all. KU played Kentucky before, and the Jayhawks were man-handled by them. Granted, this KU team is a completely different team than in the Fall.. but UK has gotten better as well.

<troll>
It's too bad that after this season, the best Cal has had at Kentucky, his wins will be vacated... you know, just like his best seasons at UMass and Memphis... :cool:
</troll>

What do you guys think? Anybody going to the games? (I guess you probably wouldn't be posting on SDN at this time if you were...)

Members don't see this ad.

Rooting for Louisville, I know tough game, but here we go. I had ties and played (summers) with Pitino back in the day. AMAZING coach and I hope he wins.

D712

Rooting for Louisville, I know tough game, but here we go. I had ties and played (summers) with Pitino back in the day. AMAZING coach and I hope he wins.

D712

I'm rooting for Louisville as well... I just don't see it happening. I do like Pitino way more than Cal. And Cal is a from a KU coaching tree.

Members don't see this ad :)
Even though, thanks to the post hold, I'm talking to myself here :smuggrin:... Louisville is hanging tough (no New Kid ref intended). I'm impressed. :thumbup:

Rock Chalk, Jayhawk!!!

[YOUTUBE]ZM7pOAxLD_s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I know I'm all by myself here, but I don't care...

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!!!

Well, it would have been nice if Louisville had made it happen today. But they had a great year, and won their conference tourney.

Well, it would have been nice if Louisville had made it happen today. But they had a great year, and won their conference tourney.

I agree... but now it's down to KU and UK. I hope it's a great game, these Jayhawks have come a lot further than I ever expected. :thumbup:

I hope that we can get another one of these songs made:

[YOUTUBE]99MvDhBkhMg[/YOUTUBE]

For the best chant in college basketball, skip to 3:37. :cool:

Rock, chalk, Jayhawk! Still proud of my team... they gave us a hell of a season!

Rock, chalk, Jayhawk! Still proud of my team... they gave us a hell of a season!
Don't worry the Kentucky victory will be vacated in about 3 years. That's the Calipari cycle of shame.... He arrives, builds program through dirty practices, leaves about 5 years later right before the sanctions. Sorry I'm a bitter graduate of UMass