-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I GOT A B IN LINEAR ALGEBRA :-( 😕 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm not sure if i want to see this semester's grades! i'm better off in the dark. 

Congrats on finishing, dude. 😀
Have fun during winter break.
Have fun during winter break.
still not yet done with final .... one more to go, and it's the hardest one .... ok, better get back to study ... I hate fluid mech ... no one asks about that during the interview, i'm sure =)
wow that sounds really hard; berkeley engineering, right? crazy tough!faradayampere said:still not yet done with final .... one more to go, and it's the hardest one .... ok, better get back to study ... I hate fluid mech ... no one asks about that during the interview, i'm sure =)
good luck!

calstudent said:wow that sounds really hard; berkeley engineering, right? crazy tough!
good luck!![]()
yep, i'm a berkeley engineer
thanks ... I definitely need a lot of luck during that final ...

Mannnn, i got a b+ in ochem. sooo close 😛 oh well, im celebrating vaction time, boy do we pre meds deserve this break
UCDavisdude said:Mannnn, i got a b+ in ochem. sooo close 😛 oh well, im celebrating vaction time, boy do we pre meds deserve this break
Do you go to UC-Davis? I have a friend who goes there and he likes Davis. I always thought that Davis was next to LA, but someone told me it is near Sacramento 😕 .
Have a good break.
Yeah, its abou 15 min from sac, im probably transferring ou to USC or UC Berk next fall though. i hate the quarter system, but other than that, the school is great. where do you go to school at?Cat's Meow said:Do you go to UC-Davis? I have a friend who goes there and he likes Davis. I always thought that Davis was next to LA, but someone told me it is near Sacramento 😕 .
Have a good break.
faradayampere said:still not yet done with final .... one more to go, and it's the hardest one .... ok, better get back to study ... I hate fluid mech ... no one asks about that during the interview, i'm sure =)
One of my favorite subject in undergrad 🙂
I am done with all the coursework that I was supposed to take for medschool...now I have to wait till August.........
I to got a B+ in ochem. Granted it was the chem major version and not the pre med version of the class. I hate the way a B+ looks on a transcript when everything is usually an A. Oh well its time to get drunk and forget everything about those damn organmetallic reactions. 😀
A- in Precalc. Pretty amazing, since all the way up until the moment I saw my grade I was expecting a C. The final was one of those tests that literally left you shaking when you left. Doesn't make me any more confident for Calculus next semester, but at least I don't have a questionable GPA hanging over my head as I work. (Okay, so it isn't a pre-req, but my future in my postbac program was riding on it.)
How am I going to celebrate? I'm going to sleep soundly for the first time in four months. 😛
How am I going to celebrate? I'm going to sleep soundly for the first time in four months. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my favorite class is thermodynamics ... but fluid mech is still better than Newtonian mechanics/dynamics ....CanIMakeIt said:One of my favorite subject in undergrad 🙂
I am done with all the coursework that I was supposed to take for medschool...now I have to wait till August.........
Grades So Far
Financial Accounting A
Calculus A-/A(in the air)
Management And Organizational Behavior A-/A(In the air)
Chemistry A
Chem Lab A
Political Science A
Financial Accounting A
Calculus A-/A(in the air)
Management And Organizational Behavior A-/A(In the air)
Chemistry A
Chem Lab A
Political Science A
well grad school grades totally confuse me, so I have no clue what I'll end up with...like, in one of my courses I think a course grade of 65 (or maybe lower) will get you a B so I just hope I'm there
Here's the thing: For the first time in my life, I took a test that was really hard and I didn't do well, but it wasn't dut to lack of preparation, it was just do to basic skill or intelligence or something. I mean, even thoughI knew the material, I was having issues interpreting all those experiments, designing my own, etc. Grad school is such a totally different way of thinking! Sucks to feel sort of stupid though when I know I'm not...
ah, to celebrate I slept a lot and on Monday after my husband takes his last test we're going to visit my family. Also the past few weeks I stopped running because I was busy so I'll start running again and hope I didn't lose too much fitness in the meantime. And hmmm...start studying for the MCAT!!!
Here's the thing: For the first time in my life, I took a test that was really hard and I didn't do well, but it wasn't dut to lack of preparation, it was just do to basic skill or intelligence or something. I mean, even thoughI knew the material, I was having issues interpreting all those experiments, designing my own, etc. Grad school is such a totally different way of thinking! Sucks to feel sort of stupid though when I know I'm not...
ah, to celebrate I slept a lot and on Monday after my husband takes his last test we're going to visit my family. Also the past few weeks I stopped running because I was busy so I'll start running again and hope I didn't lose too much fitness in the meantime. And hmmm...start studying for the MCAT!!!
Quynh2007 said:make good vietnamese food, start studying for the mcat/praxis/gre. in that order. yay.
What's praxis?