Final School List Advice 3.62cGPA 511 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KakashiH

Reaction score
After getting some feedback, i made a final school list. I would love to have any advice on any schools to add or take away before finally submitting later today. Thanks in advance!

Stats: 3.63 cGPA 3.64sGPA for AMCAS and 3.72sGPA for AACOMAS (big upward trend for cGPA. 2.76 1st semester, 3.8 next 2 years)
MCAT: 511 (127/125/129/130)
Resident: Georgia
URM: Yes, Black
Research: Not really. Almost 100 hours from 1 semester
EC's: 120 hours volunteering at a hospital, around 50 hours doing mentorship at my church's youth group, around 150 hours volunteering at a homeless shelter, around 20 hours doing various volunteer events for a club i'm in
Shadowing: 24 hours with a pediatrician. 24 hours with a hospitalist. I didn't shadow a DO or get a letter, but I was able to speak to him about his profession, so hopefully that'll help the "any experience with a DO" question
LOR's: 1 from each of my biology professors, 1 from my ochem professor, 1 from my anthropology prof, and 1 from the pediatrician I shadowed. No DO letters, just MD's
Hobbies: Musical instrument, clarinet. Been doing it since i was young so let's say 1000 hours

School List
Medical College of Georgia
Mercer University
Morehouse School of Medicine
Emory University School of Medicine
Drexel
Wake Forest
Eastern Virginia
West Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth
Tufts
Jefferson