Final transcripts being sent in after acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HookEmHorns82

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sure it depends on the school, but how likely is a school to rescind an acceptance for getting a C on the final transcript?
 
Unless your school tells you otherwise you should be fine. When I was offered acceptance it was conditional and it specifically tells me I must get a C or above in my remaining coursework before starting the program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if you find out that they do rescind an acceptance for a c please let us know what school (just curious)...I have honestly never heard of any school denying acceptance due to a c. That seems so ridiculous.