• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

bunjin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2003
Hercules CA
Visit site
Status
This is it, the supposed week that UCSF makes it decision on everyone they have interviewed. Has anyone heard anything yet?

knj120

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
Status
I got a letter from UCSF last Thursday (march 11th) that notified me that I was an alternate. Not what I was hoping for...but, I guess there may still be a small chance of getting in? Does anyone know if they would tell us how we rank or what number we are on the alternate list?

PiAA64

15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2004
Diamond Bar, CA
Visit site
Status
I also got a letter on the 13th saying that I was an alternate. I called Carmen to try to find out what my rank was on the waitlist, but they said that their board decided that they won't disclose that info this year. :confused: So I guess we just have to sit tight and wait. :scared:

About the Ads

ziptree

DDS
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2003
Visit site
Status
I talked to Carmen a while back in February. She said they would be done interviewing at the end of February and that all letters would be mailed out during the first week of March.

After my little chat with her, I received an acceptance letter two days later. My friend just got his waitlist letter about 3 days ago, so I think the mail is arriving as we speak.

They're pretty hush-hush about their waitlist this year because Carmen wouldn't tell my friend his rank on the waitlist either... =/

surfy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2003
Visit site
Status
I called today, they said that my status was not determined yet, and he said something about early April was their target to get everything sorted out.

So I guess this week was not the week. Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a couple more weeks of waiting.

About the Ads