Finallsssss

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AUDball2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alrighty everyone, how did finals go? Any other school stuff you are still working on?

I only had 1 this semester...Cortical Evoked Potentials...it went alright but it was super long.

I am doing all my data processing for my thesis today and tomorrow. Then Monday I leave for Seattle!!! My externship begins on June 1st!! 😀😀😀
 
I ended up with As and 1 B+, which is a miracle considering I had 17 credits this semester. I was lucky enough to only have one in-person final. Congratulations on your externship again!
 
every time i finish a semester it feels like a miracle.

finished up last friday and trying to mentally recover before starting internship, studying for comps, and working on thesis all summer.