FINALLY A SENIOR MEMBER

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DZT

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ALRIGHT, I'M FINALLY A SENIOR MEMBER! NOW I'M UNSTOPPABLE; SCREW HARVARD UNIVERSITY MED SCHOOL, I'M APPLYING TO OXFORD U MED SCHOOL....now I'm relaxed and its SUNY time.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!!! :cool: Only 1500 more to go until you hit Grand Member status!!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
That's awesome nb81! I could've sworn you had around 25-30 post this afternoon! How did you do it so fast?.....or maybe I'm just delerious! :clap:

Yeah nb81 is rockin today with more post than any of the regular SDN addicts. So nb81, are you an up and coming "SDN personality"? :D

Congratulations!! Thats great :)

Man! I want to have a cool title too! I hate this stupid "Member" status thing. So you need 50 to be Senior Member? Cool, that's the goal!!! :D

and if you have no life like SMW or Doctora Foxy it will take you two days to reach grand member status

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Warren P. Cheswick:
•and if you have no life like SMW or Doctora Foxy it will take you two days to reach grand member status•••••:rolleyes: Warren, it took me 8 months to reach grand member status. Dra. Foxy will no doubt do it much faster, but she's not quite there yet. Scooby is the only other grand member who's posting in pre-allo. There are a couple of other grand members, but nobody knows who they are. Have a nice life! :p

•and if you have no life like SMW or Doctora Foxy it will take you two days to reach grand member status•••••Dang dude....more dental surgery? --Trek

nb81,
congrats...but i didn't get a party when i reach the 50 mark :wink: I did not realize until i saw your post that i had reached the 50 mark...made my day/night.

Guess i dont want sulk and whine on your post or you might pull off some Brazilian ninjitzu move and that would put a hurting on me. Peace bro
BIOTN

Hey nurse, here's to you and congratulations on becoming a senior member. I guess this topic is dedicated to anybody recently promoted to "senior member." Welcome to the club. :clap:

Wahoo! I just made senior member today! :) At least I've accomplished something today.

Just 25 more to go so I just decided to get one down here.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by SMW:
•There are a couple of other grand members, but nobody knows who they are. Have a nice life! :p •••••How do you know they exist if you don't know who they are? Have you seen a list or something? Just wondering. :)

•and if you have no life like SMW or Doctora Foxy it will take you two days to reach grand member status•••••Warren, I always thought we were cool. I posted on your pity thread in the lounge. I'm sorry you're bitter about this cycle and are taking it out on people who post to help others instead of posting for pity like you. I know that you post in the lounge usually because no one likes you here. I also know that you posted a thread about your friends being "unfriendly" and then one night while I was gone I heard you posted a million "is suck" threads which were then deleted by you.

So maybe you need to get a life, cuz mine is good! :D

Wow Foxy! You only have 150 posts to go until you reach Grand Member status! That's impressive... We should arrange for some sort of grand SDN celebration for you. :)

"THE OFFICIAL FOXY GRAND MEMBER COUNTDOWN THREAD!"

Hehe... :) I'll be there before too long... :p

so....its 50 posts for senior member? and 2000 for grand? sorry this is a pointless post, i just made it my goal to get senior member today! 10 more to go!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by brandonite:
•Wow Foxy! You only have 150 posts to go until you reach Grand Member status! That's impressive... We should arrange for some sort of grand SDN celebration for you. :)

"THE OFFICIAL FOXY GRAND MEMBER COUNTDOWN THREAD!"

Hehe... :) I'll be there before too long... :p •••••i'lll join you guys..unless my hands fall off