Finally AADSAS mails out my app!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ArmoredTooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
YAAAYYY!!!

I found out today online that AADSAS has mailed out my printed application on Friday 7/21/06!

I feel great now. For those of you who are still waiting, they will mail out the applications twice a week.

AADSAS will usually mail out the applications on Mondays and Fridays. That's the pattern I've been seeing lately.

Oh well, now I gotta wait for the schools to start contacting me. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

mine was mailed out today! 7/24/06... i have a question though... only 1 of my letters of rec were sent out. the others came a couple of weeks later so that automatically means they are sent out later than the other ones? that sucks!

vize said:
mine was mailed out today! 7/24/06... i have a question though... only 1 of my letters of rec were sent out. the others came a couple of weeks later so that automatically means they are sent out later than the other ones? that sucks!

Yes, also the schools which receives you application my not consider your application complete until they receive the missing LORs which means your application won't be reviewed.

Good news is tht it is still relatively early considering your application ahs been processed and mailed. By the time the schools review they should have also received the missing LORs so I wouldn;t worry too much. The only exception may be Case considering they are already sending out interview invites.

Good luck.