FINALLY DONE!! or am i?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beccaaron

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
q

Members don't see this ad.

you did awesome on your sciences, congrats! your qr and rc are a bit low, BUT, i think you will be fine since your sciences are amazing. those 2 scoresare just on the "cutting line", but in my opinion, you are in! i totally agree with you about the destroyer, but i have a questions for you... have you used topscore or achieve in addition to all the mentioned study guiedes? also, what did you study for PAT?

Awesome job on ur sciences. I believe you may get in somewhere. However you will find schools that think ur RC is way too low. I know that Case will reject you right away if you RC is below a 19. If ur an 18,with all else looking great, they will require u to retake the dat and get a higher RC.

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
your high TS may cancel our your RC/QR grades so I would roll w/ these scores and if worse comes to worst then own those two sections on the DAT again. You did amazing on sciences and have an incredible bio score. What was that, like 99th percentile?

Hey, great Job!! I don't think you're too late at all if you already have your application in.

I'm retaking the DAT (end of october) and I was wondering what kind of scores you were making on the Kaplan tests? Ive been taking some and i was wondering where i stand in comparison to the real DAT-- thanks

I don't think I've seen a Biology section that high before. Congratulations!

i am taking a dat class right now and i will take the DAT in december. I know it might be late, but I want to take my chances applying for the 08 cycle. My application is in already, I just need to take the DAT.

if english is not your first language then your RC score might be a problem. Other than that good job.

Wow great job on those sciences!! Can't really give you much advice, i also did pretty well on science (not as well as you but still solid) and got rocked on reading (16), I decided to take it again in a few weeks. If I were you I would call up some schools and speak to them, they are usually pretty straightup with you. It really depends on a lot of factors like your GPA, and where you really want to go. As far as concepts in Orgo, how did you feel the Destroyer prepared you?
Good luck with whatever you decide!

those are great scores but it is kinda of semi late in the process or maybe not considering your scores. Its still october so there is still a good chance. Go for it!

Did you ever call the schools to see what they say? I'm interested in your situation because your already 99 percentile for sciences i assume. G'luck with getting in.

you did well hun, EXCELLENT JOB!!!
you are a shoo in...
go enjoy and have a wonderful time...