Finally Finished

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JavadiCavity

DDS 2008
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been a little absent lately. This last quarter was murder at Pacific, but it ended today. Over the last 3 days we've had 8 final exams. Some of the exams (endo, basic disease, human growth, radiology, fixed proths, and operative) determined our grade for the entire quarter. So, our first academic year is now over. We start second year in a week, and we'll start seeing patients in 3 months. It's nice to finally be done with the hardes part of Pacific's three years.

Members don't see this ad.

ItsGavinC said:
Welcome back. Now get your butt back over to pre-dental and modulate some. :)

Its a shame that these sort of people get to be Mods and then they never moderate.

I say ban him!

Members don't see this ad :)
JavadiCavity said:
Yes sir! Should have a LOT more time now.

woooooooo hooooooo :thumbdown:

Cyrus, don't forget the ninth final we had, OCP on Monday.

man you guys must fly at those speeds.. seeing patients in 3 months!?@# i wo't be seeing one for another year+

our second semester will be over in 5 more weeks, and not a minute too soon!!

rocknightmare said:
man you guys must fly at those speeds.. seeing patients in 3 months!?@# i wo't be seeing one for another year+

That's if you don't count our first guinea pig patient. That's going to be in April, but its usually someone you know (friend, family, favorite crackhead) and it's just diagnostics and treatment planning. Nothing invasive other than perio probing.