• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

finally found a board prep like Uworld

LaSabre

10+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2009
  1. Pre-Medical
I decided to retake the board exam and I've been waiting for a board prep course like uworld. I loved uworld as a med student. Finally found one where you can pick categories and questions to create tests.... finally someone listened! but it's not by Uworld.

Lots of residents I come across have been looking for the same thing ~ it's by TestingPsych.

Anyone use them?

I tried the free demo and it looks pretty good. Looks very unique but I'm scared to jump in.

Shufflin

7+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2011
Hollywood
  1. Attending Physician
My friend didn't study and he failed first time. I actually recommend to sign up for one program and do tons of practice questions.

Testing Psych is pretty awesome. A friend in residency used them and told his program and they signed up and said it lets you make as many practice tests as you want that actually look like board tests. I think it even lets you pick how many questions from each category including vignettes. I think. Much more flexible than some of the other fluff out there.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.