Finally! It's over!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NiceDiastama

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
These are my scores after going through that horrible process. Completely ran out of time with orgo and it shows. It really destroyed me. I took a 5 Hr. Energy drink at the beginning and I'd highly recommend it if you're the type who needs a pick-me-up. I definitely needed it as I got no sleep last night thinking about believe it or not, orgo.

QR: 18
RC: 19
Bio: 21
GC: 17
OC: 16 :scared:

TS: 18
AA: 18
PAT: 21

Are they really going to look through the scores line-by-line or just go straight to the AA? Hopefully that is the case!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you taken organic? Just kind of strange to me you scored a 21 on bio (which is pretty much the hardest section because of randomness) and then a 16 on orgo (arguably the easiest section). Not trying to bash, but a lot of schools have a cutoff at 17 for most every section except for math

Have you taken organic? Just kind of strange to me you scored a 21 on bio (which is pretty much the hardest section because of randomness) and then a 16 on orgo (arguably the easiest section). Not trying to bash, but a lot of schools have a cutoff at 17 for most every section except for math

It is interesting that you found the OChem the easiest section. you must have had a great Professor in school. OChem was my lowest mark as well ( 18) in comparison to Bio (22) and Chem ( 21).

Can I ask you what you used to prepare for OChem ?

These are my scores after going through that horrible process. Completely ran out of time with orgo and it shows. It really destroyed me. I took a 5 Hr. Energy drink at the beginning and I'd highly recommend it if you're the type who needs a pick-me-up. I definitely needed it as I got no sleep last night thinking about believe it or not, orgo.

QR: 18
RC: 19
Bio: 21
GC: 17
OC: 16 :scared:

TS: 18
AA: 18
PAT: 21

Are they really going to look through the scores line-by-line or just go straight to the AA? Hopefully that is the case!

You are fine if you are not International student. Congratulation on finishing the DAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with Baylor 2011. I studied my butt of for bio to get a 21. I did gr8 on Ochem cuz I learned material well first time around!

Can I ask you what you used to prepare for OChem ?

Look about breakdown..links in sig.

Let's keep this on congratulating the op for finishing the DAT, I just found what I commented on peculiar, didn't mean anything by it! Congrats again buddy