Finally Mailed out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentgirl09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted ot share that my stuff finally mailed out today. About time! So late! Oh well, hopefully it all works out! Buf and Louisville already got it somehow. :)

Here we go!

How long does it take after mailout to really hear anything? I just want aadsas to say received and i'll be satisfied for the time being!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Dentgirl, when did you send out your AADSAS?

I'm tryin to see when I can expect my AADSAS to be mailed out to schools (btw does that just mean AADSAS shows the status that your "printout was mailed"?). I sent out my AADSAS sept 29th, my DAT scores were sent out Oct 2nd, and my transcript has already been received since Oct 1st.

I know I'm pretty late. Please fill me in on what to expect with the timing of my application. Thanks!

To be honest, it took a long time for correspondences from schools, maybe 3-4 weeks. If your scores are clutch, you'll be good for schools like BU, Tufts, and others that start review late

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted Sept 14th ( OSU is my #1 and their deadline was the 15th!). My transcripts were received on 9/17, and it only took them 2 days to verify them.
My app was sent today Oct 6th. I am guessing (by what SDN folks say) that it will take another week for schools to even GET my info.

Getting woried though because one of my prof is submitting the letter of rec today.... w hich means they wont get it til another 2 weeks now??

But there is my timeline. Hope it eases your mind! Myabe another 1.5 weeks til yours mails out if you are going on the same timeline?

Hey thanks supraman.

Dentgirl, I took you lead and just called ADEA and they said my application should be mailed out Oct 20th, so approximately 22 days since submitting my AADSAS ( which is ironically the same amount of time they processed and mailed yours out).

Last edited:
And thanks for the response Dentgrl!

hey Dentgrl do you think you may have a chance for Dec interviews? I dont see why not since ur app was mailed on Oct 6th. And itll take about a week to get to schools...makin it Oct the week of Oct 13-20. assuming it takes two weeks for the adcoms to deliberate...and considering most schools dont have secondaries, wouldnt that put u in early-mid november for interview invites? What do people think? or is my logic wrong haha

hey Dentgrl do you think you may have a chance for Dec interviews? I dont see why not since ur app was mailed on Oct 6th. And itll take about a week to get to schools...makin it Oct the week of Oct 13-20. assuming it takes two weeks for the adcoms to deliberate...and considering most schools dont have secondaries, wouldnt that put u in early-mid november for interview invites? What do people think? or is my logic wrong haha

that could be reasonable if lots of people handnt' already submitted before us. A lot of schools are filled through december. There is a chance, but its a small one..... a lot of schools are filling those spots as we speak.