Finally Over

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

diabolical

vanilla face
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my first test friday and am glad its all over

pat 18
qr 18
rc 18
bio 27
ochem 20
gchem 20
ts 21
aa 21

I can't explain my any of my scores... I was normally scoring around a 14 or 15 on the DAT achiever

Members don't see this ad.

thanks man, my gpa is solid, well for me it is... 3.65
I have no idea what my science gpa

I'm just starting to fill my aadsas application tho

thanks man, my gpa is solid, well for me it is... 3.65
I have no idea what my science gpa

I'm just starting to fill my aadsas application tho

nice. get that **** in now so you can sit back, relax, and wait for those interviews to roll innnnnn..

best of luck to you, jb!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
haha i thought i was going to party after my exam but oh wait.... i have to not only fill out this application but also start training for pre-season because I never did that **** either

- totally stressed!

Holy cow!!
what did you use for your bio!!???
Nice scores!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fo sho proud of my bio! It was definitely the lucky underwear i was wearing that day. I used this AP biology study book that I found at half-priced books for extra help, it also had practice questions so that helped a little. The major thing that I did for biology was look up campbell's power point lectures online for clarification on subjects I sucked at. I took way too many flashcards, and I didn't even look at one after i wrote them... waste of time honestly. I can't explain how i got the scores I got, but everyone has different ways of understanding material... find a balance that works for you.

Very nice scores. How did u study for bio. This is an amazing score.

Good Luck and Congratulations.

I have a question with the application process... I go to school at NOVA in Florida, but my family lives in Texas, where I was raised. Should I be filling out TMDSAS or AADSAS? Totally confused about this

I have a question with the application process... I go to school at NOVA in Florida, but my family lives in Texas, where I was raised. Should I be filling out TMDSAS or AADSAS? Totally confused about this

if you're applying to tx schools and are a resident...tmdsas
if out of state....aadsas (regardless of being a tx resident)

-ld

Good job on your Biology, did you study the Biology from the DAT Destroyer? I am thinking of scrapping all other Biology study materials and just memorizing all the answers and explanations that are provided for the Biology questions in the DAT Destroyer. If you used this book as a study guide, I would please like to know if you used this technique. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome job on Bio. What did You use?
Good luck with the application process its kinda annoying. :D

Congrats on a job WELL DONE! any QR tips?

g'luc with the rest :):luck:

Dont ask me for qr tips... i ONLY studied a hour before my exam because I didn't really have time. I ended up marking all the word problems and doin only the ones that were simple math ****. I went back and did some serious eny-meny-miny-mo!

Hi i cannot post a thread but i need help.
I am applying 2nd time. I had 17AA last year and got 4 interviews and still on waiting list on buffalo and USC california. I took DAT again and got 17 again. i also applied again. my GPA is 3.8. what do you think what are my chances to get in. which school should i apply.

I know it's not what you want to here, but I would re-take again. I do not think you will get in anywhere with a 17. Sorry for being so harsh but it's the truth.

Dont ask me for qr tips... i ONLY studied a hour before my exam because I didn't really have time. I ended up marking all the word problems and doin only the ones that were simple math ****. I went back and did some serious eny-meny-miny-mo!

hey man were the word problems really that difficult.

Quick application question.......... Baylor request an evaluation from a dentist, do I mail that straight to Baylor or to TMDSAS?

no, it is not the average of the three section. AA is the arithmetic average though.

I know it isn't. However, I was thinking the OP's TS score should be a 22.

27 in Bio means you missed...at most one question. -1

20 in gchem is -4

20 in ochem is -5

That's 90/100 which is easily 22 TS

You can miss up to 11 questions and get a 22 TS. Strange....b/c I had
22ochem 21gchem 23bio which came out to be 22TS...my ochem and bio are scaled a little differently but I figure I missed 9 questions out of 100.

pat 18
qr 18
rc 18
bio 27
ochem 20
gchem 20
ts 21
aa 21

I can't explain my any of my scores... I was normally scoring around a 14 or 15 on the DAT achiever

Great job. :luck:

pat 18
qr 18
rc 18
bio 27
ochem 20
gchem 20
ts 21
aa 21

Hi,

Would you mind telling me what you got in Gchem and Ochem on Achiever? Thanks a bunch!

Smile

Hi i cannot post a thread but i need help.
I am applying 2nd time. I had 17AA last year and got 4 interviews and still on waiting list on buffalo and USC california. I took DAT again and got 17 again. i also applied again. my GPA is 3.8. what do you think what are my chances to get in. which school should i apply.

I have a friend that got into Indiana with a 17 and im not sure what his GPA was but im pretty sure it was average

for gchem i was making around 16 at best.. ochem I was better at and did make a 20 once!