Finally Submitted!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WannabeDent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I finished up my AADSAS and finally submitted it this weekend - they already have my transcripts (just need to be verified) and my LOE's. I'm sending my supplementary app fees to schools tomorrow. Unfortunately though, schools won't get my DAT scores until the first or second week of September probably. I scheduled my DAT kinda late, but I wanted to be ready :S

What do you gus think? To late? Will I still (hopefully!) get interviews sometime this fall? My overall GPA is 3.6 and sci is 3.45.

Members don't see this ad.

So I finished up my AADSAS and finally submitted it this weekend - they already have my transcripts (just need to be verified) and my LOE's. I'm sending my supplementary app fees to schools tomorrow. Unfortunately though, schools won't get my DAT scores until the first or second week of September probably. I scheduled my DAT kinda late, but I wanted to be ready :S

What do you gus think? To late? Will I still (hopefully!) get interviews sometime this fall? My overall GPA is 3.6 and sci is 3.45.

Don't worry. Just go skiing for the rest of the summer and forget it all until you start receiving interview invites.

you should be fine....just nail the DAT!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry. Just go skiing for the rest of the summer and forget it all until you start receiving interview invites.

I agree with this man! Solid advice, GO SKIING!

Thanks for the reasurrement guys. Hopefully it'll all work out for the best.

I will definately go skiing - LOL.