Finally...TUCOM Secondary rec'd!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CuttinEmUp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, my first DO secondary arrived today via email as a pdf. attachment from Touro Univ. in Nevada.

It says that I passed the initial review and that not all applicants are invited to move on to the next phase.

Im excited, even though this school is not my first choice.

Members don't see this ad.

CuttinEmUp said:
Well, my first DO secondary arrived today via email as a pdf. attachment from Touro Univ. in Nevada.

It says that I passed the initial review and that not all applicants are invited to move on to the next phase.

Great! I've heard that TCOM, OSU, and now Touro-NV have now officially sent out secondaries. Of course, I have applied to none of these... Still waiting...

Packamylase said:
Great! I've heard that TCOM, OSU, and now Touro-NV have now officially sent out secondaries. Of course, I have applied to none of these... Still waiting...

Dont worry....you (and I) are still WAY early in this process....so im sure as soon as your designated schools send out their forms, you will be one of the first to receive em!

Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
CuttinEmUp said:

:thumbup: just got mine as well

CuttinEmUp said:

btw, i can see the entire list of people this application was sent to (although it may have been sent in batches) ... but it's funny anyway that the list was not suppressed :laugh:

CuttinEmUp said:

Uhh.. it might be in your interest to delete the last part since your avatar is a picture of yourself. Others do frequent this site. Or you can pretend to be extremely excited. :laugh:

bigfatk said:
btw, i can see the entire list of people this application was sent to (although it may have been sent in batches) ... but it's funny anyway that the list was not suppressed :laugh:

Yea I noticed that too. I can see everyones email that this secondary was sent to in that batch.

anyways...I also got one from Temple Univ. but I dont think they pre-screen