Finally. . .

Started by Dwindlin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sorry to take away from the doom and gloom, but I just needed to say something:

Three. More. Days. Then I FINALLY get to start on the field I set out in the first place (yes some of us are still excited).

That is all, thanks for your attention.

Enjoy it!!

Yes, some things are frustrating and who can tell the future (in any career)? BUT...I happen to love my job. I love the people I work with and enjoy going to work almost every single day. That's a win in life. I'm lucky and I know it.

Congratulations and keep up the good fight
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad