JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors , and sponsors . Thank you.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Keep on keepin' on Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement -
Members don't see this ad
I have to say that it has been a long process (a good 8 years figuring out why and carving my path and the past 2 years reapplying) and I can say: I got in !!!
I only applied DO for the past 2 years because I truly believe in the philosophy as I live my life. I look forward to medicine and all it has to offer!
I got accepted to VCOM!
As AmyB says NEVER GIVE UP! I'm living proof of that!
HP4!!!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
X & Y
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, that's GREAT!
Congratualtions
Advertisement -
Members don't see this ad
Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yay for you! party-time
Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats!!! never give up!!! this is wonderful news
Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats!!!
may we first-timers learn great and valuable lessons about strength and dedication from our beloved re-apps...
Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Caramel Gollum
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Slow like Honey
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member