Finally!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stunna

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a call from Midwestern in downers grove letting me know ive been accepted!!!! Man, I thought they would never call!!! So for everyone else out there thats still waiting, keep your head up and be patient!! Thanks everyone for all the valuable info this site has given me and best of luck to all.
-sal

Members don't see this ad.

Do you know what number you were on the waitlist?

Would you be kind enough to share your stats, EC's, etc?

That is my top choice school for next year. I would also love to know your stats if you wouldn't mind sharing. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
stunna said:
I just got a call from Midwestern in downers grove letting me know ive been accepted!!!! Man, I thought they would never call!!! So for everyone else out there thats still waiting, keep your head up and be patient!! Thanks everyone for all the valuable info this site has given me and best of luck to all.
-sal

Congratulations.....best of wishes to you in the future........

Wow! I would've given up by now... thats great! Congrats!

I ended up with a cumulative GPA of 3.3 and a pcat of 85 with 6 months experience as a pharm tech and I volunteered for Habitat for Humanity, UNICEF, and the local hospital. Hope this helps and good luck!!